Saturday, August 16, 2008

TAYVI...

Oh, sweet Tayvi Rae!! She is truely my "sunshine on a cloudy day"!! She is a Fiery, energetic little girl!! She is always on the go, and never wants to stop! The only time I can keep up with her is at night...when she's sleeping! Here she is on her bike...she loves to ride!

T.J. is our favorite neighborhood horse!! Our WONDEFUL friends, the Cologies, are always so willing to let the kids go for rides! Tayvi is such an animal lover! She can't see a horse, puppy, kitty, snake, lizard, horney toad....or anything else that moves without wanting to pet it, hold it, or love on it in some way!! I love her shy little smile in the pic!

SOOO much PeRSoNaLiTy!! Never a dull moment with this little girl! Here she is with her friends at our neighborhood BBQ! She is definitely entertaining!!


Here she is with her Cousin and Friend Angelina
Tayvi Rae... Mommy Loves You!!!

2 comments:

The Christman's said...

Thank heaven for little girls! I love re-living my life through Abby. I love her little spirit. Your kids are adorable!

Brianne and Paul said...

I love your blog. It is so addicting. I am glad I found yours. Connley is getting so big.