Saturday, August 16, 2008

CONLEY...

Conley is now 9 months old!! He is such a sweet little guy, and so FULL OF LIFE! He is my little "Einstein"...

He is very much mobile now with his own version of the "army crawl!" He can definitely get where he wants to go, which is where ever the kids are...he loves his brother and sister! He is growing up too fast...he won't let me feed him anymore. If I put a piece of food in his mouth, he will spit it out, pick it up, and do it on his own!



But, as always, he is always so happy!! I am so thankful for my sweet little angel! He is truely the "calm" in my life! Always ready to give loves and hugs! Conley...Mommy Loves You!!

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

I loved reading about your kids...such a cute idea.

The Barton's said...

J-
Hey girl! How are you? It has been years since we have talked. Just found your Blog. Hope you don't mind that I did! You have a darling family.