Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer Lovin'







I have been preping myself lately for summer to come to an end. I'm not quite sure that I'm ready for things to change :( Logan will start Kindergarten in 10 days...that's right, my baby boy is off and joining the world on a learning adventure! Tayvi is also going to be going to school, however, her's doesn't start until September (Much to her dismay). She would head off with Logan if she could. She loves to be everywhere he is. Well, in hte name of summer...we went on a mini vacation this past week to Provo. Thursday I took Logan and Tayvi school shopping with my mom...Thanks Mom for your help trapesing the kids around all day!! And thanks Dad for bringing Conley up with you! I am so lucky to have great parents...did I ever mention that?! Well, Thursday night the kids and I stayed at a hotel with some GREAT friends...

Dannette, Bryan, Chandler, and Ruby. They met us there from New Mexico and we had an AWESOME day at Seven-Peaks water park on Friday!! The kids had a great time playing in the pool, going on the BIG slides, and playing in the pull-string showers!! Even Conley went on the big slides! It's so much fun to watch your kids do things for the first time...watching the kids come shooting off of the slides into the pool was the best! There's nothing like an ear-to-ear WET grin! Thanks to great friends for helping all day with the kids...even I got to go on a few of the slides! Needless to say, we had a blast!














In fact, the kids woke up Saturday asking to go again that day! LOL! My kids are just the BEST!! I couldn't ask for better kids...calmer maybe, but really what fun would that be... They make my CRAZY LIFE worth it all!

4 comments:

Tammy said...

Looks like fun. I hope everything is going good with Danette and her family. Isn't it amazing at how fast our kids grow up. I can remember Lexi's first day of kindergarten and now she is starting 3rd grade.

The Ungermans said...

Jaley, your kids are so cute! I can't believe they have gotten so big, I remember going to Tayvi's blessing which seemed like yesterday! Hope all is going well for you.

Nicky said...

Doesn't everyone love Danette and the kids? Looks like you guys had fun! I can't believe Logan is going to school! They grow up so fast!

The Ungermans said...

Okay, yeah I would love that! I love talking to other people who have gone through adoption. So is Tayvi going to go to Sandra Huntington's ? She is a really great teacher. And I am guessing that Logan will go to Cottonwood?