Sunday, December 21, 2008

...Remember...

Family
"Be near me, Lord Jesus.

I ask Thee to stay,

close by me forever,

and love me, I pray.

Bless all the dear children,

in Thy tender care,

and fit us for Heaven,

to live with Thee there."
Today was our choir program in church,

and I am always amazed at how strong

the spirit is when we are singing songs about

our Savior. I am so thankful for this

time of year...to Remember the birth and LIFE

of Jesus Christ, our Savior!

I am thankful to my sweet kids!

They always humor me and let me take a gazillion

pictures of them! This was this morning

in their new Christmas clothes!

Logan is so handsome! He is so thoughtful

and loving! I am thankful for his concern

for me! He is truely an amazing boy!Tayvi is the fire in my life!

She is a constant ball of energy to

which there is no end...and I LOVE IT
Conley is growing up!

It makes me sad to see my baby so big!

He is always so happy and

is always willing to give me loves!
*******
Merry Christmas!!







6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such sweet pictures and darling outfits! Hope you have a Merry Christmas

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh my gosh, perfect pictures Jaley!!! They're clothes are stunning and Tavvi looks like an angel. I love the boys' suits, what little studs!!

Wilsons said...

Hey Jaley! I just wanted to say hi from me and bodie. The kids look so cute in their little christmas outfits. Hope all is going well..we will be in town over the holiday so we will have to come say hi!

Brett and Chanel Giles Family said...

Cute new outfits I can't believe how big your kids are. I looked at your new photography site and there were pics of Tayvi and she was so small she is getting big.

The Ungermans said...

Aw those pictures are all so cute! You are such a great mom.

Laneea said...

Your kids are growing up so fast. It makes me sad to see my baby get big too. It is a good thing you can capture them in a photo. they all look great