Friday, December 19, 2008

All Aboard!!

"Well, are you coming..."
The little boy replied, "Where?"
"Why, to the North Pole of course. This is the
POLAR EXPRESS!!"
That's right, we got to go on the Polar Express!
My kids were sooo excited!
Of course, so was I!
Me, Tayvi, Jasha, Logan,
Grandma Nadene and Conley
The kids thought it was great that they got to wear their jammies,
just like on the movie!!

Our Sweet Ride...

I loved being able to have this experience with my kids!

They get so excited over every little detail!
Just getting to ride on a real train was a thrill!!
The kids got to meet Mrs. Clause!
She came aboard and gave everyone her
special cookie recipe!
As she was coming aboard the train,
Tayvi looked over at us and said,
"Oh, she's so cute!"
Then as she came towards us,
Tayvi said to her,
"Hey, where's your honey?"
She's so cute!
Next was Santa!! As you can see, Conley is not a
big fan!! Poor guy! :)
The other two loved him!! They thought
it was the neatest thing that they all
got to have a "Christmas Bell!"
Here's Logan with his special bell!
He went up with the rest of the kids to sing
a Christmas song while they rang their new bells!

Can't you just see the wonder in her eyes!
(and the cookie on her face!) I love it!!

Conley was trying to decide if he liked his bell or not...
He loved the cookies and hot cocoa though!!We had such a fun night together!!
Thanks Jasha and Mom for coming with us!
And thanks to my kids who make Christmas so much
more!! I'm so thankful for them and
their excitement for everything!
I LOVE YOU LOGAN, TAYVI, and CONLEY!!!

**P.S. my new photography site is up and running!!
Check it out by clicking here: http://www.blinkphotodesign.com/ **

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like so much fun! Ethan would love that! Looks like you and your fam had a great time and what a wonderful thing to be able to do right before Christmas. Have a good holiday!

Brianne and Paul said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. I really wanted to go this year, but I was a little late on getting tickets. Have a Merry Christmas!!

Leslie said...

You are so sweet to remember my birthday. I looks like you guys had so much fun. Where do they do the Polar Express? My kids would love it!

It all started with a Kiss... said...

You are the coolest Mom ever!!! That looks like so much fun, I think we'll have to take our kids next year!!

Brandon and Maritza Godfrey said...

It was fun huh. I wish there would have been snow when we went it would have made it really magical but hey it was dark so the kids couldn't tell the difference. Merry Christmas

Wheeler Bunch said...

That is so awesome that you got to go do the polar express! I have been wanting to do that for years now, but it has never worked out. Your pictures are so cute, it looks like a lot of fun! Take care and Merry Christmas!!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

That looks like so much fun! I love their PJ's!!! How cute!