Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Life keeps on "Rollin"
















Well, we had our gymnastics show and state meet last week, and the kids both did a great job! Logan has so much fun! He is awesome at his "break dancing" moves! Notice his totally awesome head spin! That's right, and he makes it all the way around! :) Also, notice his new favorite hair-style... the mowhawk! He loves it! He has a few friends who have it, and it's just the coolest thing ever! Both Logan and Tayvi did a great job at the state meet! Logan took 3 firsts, and Tayvi took a third and fourth place in her two events! I was so proud! They both competed with the kids older than them, so it was pretty exciting! They were just exciting to have new trophies to show their friends and family! Oh to be a child again!

1 comment:

McKelle said...

Ok, I just went through your whole blog and I'm bawling!! Your kids are so big and I'm missing all their growing up!! I can't wait to come visit!! TEAR, WIPE, TEAR!!!