Thursday, January 29, 2009

Like Mother...Like Daughter!!

Yesterday was quite an adventurous day for Tayvi...
She frequently climbs on the cupboards,
Jumps around on the furniture, and does all
kinds of tricks around the house!
Well, who knew that it would be a time that
she wasn't doing any of those things
that this would happen...
OUCH!!
She was getting down from a bar stool...
and slid back too fast...
and went right to the floor,
smacking her chin on the stool on her way down!
We made a little trip to the clinic...
Where Tayvi was really brave!!
She got two numbing shots in her chin...
and only cried on the second one!
Then she got two stitches!
She wouldn't let me hold her hands,
she jerked them away and put them under
her back! I think I had a harder time with
it than she did!! Not fun at all!!
**for those of you who haven't seen my head,
it is covered with scars! The most stitches
I got at one time was 25! Logan says I
have a Harry Potter scar! Too bad I don't have
his magic too!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor girl! Ethan has a banged up nose at the moment. I am not the most graceful either. Oh to have Harry Potter's magic!

jgeefamily said...

Sheesh Jaley....that makes Dax's burn look like nothing. OUCH!! Aren't you amazed kids make it to adulthood...call me sometime. I miss you!

Lindsay said...

OUCH! poor girl! But scars must be a Hinkins thing because Bud is covered with them! Sounds like she was very brave!! I would be crying like baby! I have never had stiches and am terrified to ever have to have them! Now I know to stay a way from bar stools!!

McKelle said...

Oh poor baby girl!! Tell her I love her! Hope she's OK! Hope you're OK too...that stuff is hard on moms!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Ohhh, it really does look so sad and her teary eyes definitely are killer!!!

Brandon and Maritza Godfrey said...

Hey Jaley I was wondering if you could teach me how to use my new camera I got for Christmas. I know you do photography and I just want to take pics of my family. Call me sometime