Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Birthday Conley!!

When it all began...

November 12, 2007 (grandpa Majors' b-day!)
Conley Todd Stilson
8 lb. 4 oz.
20 in.
(notice the tongue)

I remember holding Conley in the hospital and thinking what a sweet spirit he is! He is such a cuddly little guy!! I loved that he would just snuggle right into my neck and let me hold him...Heavenly Father knew that I needed him!!
I'm not one of those moms who looks good after having a baby,
but I had to put this one on anyway! :)

Meeting his brother and sister...they couldn't wait to get him here! Tayvi is so motherly!! I am still having to remind her that she is not the mom! LOL!!

Conley and I getting ready to go home...

The "1st Birthday" Cake for my little Cookie Monster!!
I would have loved to put on a picture of him going at the cake, but he didn't! He got a handful (notice the next pic) but hated having it on his hands, so he looked at it for a while, and started to eat some of his ham instead! Funny boy!!
Party with my family!!

Loving on the bear from aunt Jasha! He loves "snugggly" things!

November 12, 2008
Conley Todd Stilson
1 year old

That's right...he still has that tongue sticking out!! He always has it hanging out of his mouth! He's such a cutie!!
Check out his HUGE sucker! What better way to celebrate?!
It's all over his clothes too! :)

He is just so handsome!! How about that mowhawk!! It stands about 5 inches tall, but I just can't bring myself to cut his hair...I want to keep him little as long as I can! :)
Maybe we'll move to neverland!

Happy Birthday Conley Boy!! I LOVE YOU!!!!

9 comments:

It all started with a Kiss... said...

I can't believe how fast the year has gone by! It seem just like yesterday that you still had that little guy in your perfectly, little, round belly. You're brave to post hospital pics of yourself. I don't even look human until atleast 2 months after the babies born! But then again, you always look great!!! Happy b-day Conley. Great pictures. He keeps getting more handsome everytime I see him. Love you guys!
The Bennetts

Anonymous said...

Happy Brithday Conley!! Jeesh I remember when you just had Logan...crazy!! You look so cute pregnant, all belly!!

McKelle said...

Happy Birthday Conley! He's too adorable! Give him kisses for me and tell your kids I love them!! Hope you're good! Love ya!

Lindsay said...

I cant believe it has been a whole year! WOW! Hapy birhtday and he is just adorable! All your kids are!

Brandon and Maritza Godfrey said...

Your kids are cute! I can't believe how big Logan is. It seemed like just yesterday we were both sitting in class together pregnant. It goes by so fast doesn't it.

Brett and Chanel Giles Family said...

I had forgotten he has the same b-day as Brett! Cute pictures I can't believe how fast they grow!!!

The Ungermans said...

He is such a cutie! I love the picture of you pregnant with him!

things we love... said...

So crazy how fast it goes by. I remember when he was a brand new baby at gymnastics!!! Happy Birthday Conley!! He is so cute!!!

Lindsey said...

He is so cute! I love the pics of him as a newborn. I remember that day well, Bennett covered in spit up :) His birthday was fun, too, he's such a sweet little guy. We love him!