Saturday, November 22, 2008

FRieNDS...THe FLoWeRS iN LiFe'S GaRDeN!!

Today I am thankful for friends!! I am so blessed to have so many wonderful friends! The best part is that some of my best friends are also my family! I'm thankful for those friends who I can call in the middle of the night when I'm having a "moment," who I can laugh with, who support me in my (sometimes silly) hobbies, who notice when I'm down and do something nice just because they care, but mostly who like me for the person I am. Who know that I'm far from perfect, and yet love me anyway!! Thanks to all of my friends...I'm grateful for you! :)

Also, I just have to say...we had a girls night tonight and went to see Twilight!! I loved it! Not as good as the book, but nothing campares to what our minds can create...just thought I'd throw that tid-bit out there. Thanks to Rachel, Tiffanie, Jessie, Jaime, Amanda and Karleen for a great time!!

2 comments:

It all started with a Kiss... said...

When you told me to check out your newest posting, You failed to metion that I would be thrown into a game of "tag", but this is going to be fun. I just want to start out my tag by making a comment here and say that words can't express how greatful I am to know you and to be your friend. You mean so much to me!!! You are such a wonderful person inside and out. You keep it so real and honest. You have such a fun and exciting personality that people can't help but be drawn to you. Thank you for all you have done and continue to do for me.

P.S. THANKS for an awesome GNO!!!
I can't waite to do it again!
LOL, and Happy Thanksgiving!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Jaley! Ha, I found you in my "blogosphere!" What a great post! I'm so glad I went with you, it was a blast to see that! I'm glad I didn't give in to my nasty cold and rot at home! What a great night!!