Thursday, October 9, 2008

HaPPy BiRTHDaY DaD!!

So I have been a HuGe SLaCKeR this last month!! But...Tuesday was my dad's birthday, and I just wanted to do a big shout out to the most incredible man ever!! I am so grateful for my dad! He has always been the one to remind me that I'm strong enough to do anything! He has always been there for me when I needed him...even it's the middle of the night and I just need to talk. He has always been so supportive of me in all that I do...dance, track, family, photography...he lets me know that I'm important to him! I don't think he ever missed a dance performance of mine...and that's a lot of performances!! Anyway, He's the BeST DaD eVeR!! I LOVE YOU DAD!!

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy late bday Todd! I am so glad that you get along withyour dad! I wish I had that.

Jocie said...

That is so great that you have such a good relationship with your dad. I bet it really helps sometimes. My dad and I do not communicate well and he can be very difficult. I still love him though.

Tammy said...

That is a great post about your dad. Nice to see you back and blogging. Hope everything is going good.

Nicky said...

it's about time you get back to blogging! :) Happy late b-day Todd! :)

Anonymous said...

You are so lucky to have such a wondeful relationship with your dad. Sounds like you're definately a daddy's girl!!

Mills said...

Jaley- You have such darling kids. I found your blog through Jana Miller. I hope things are going well.

Lindsey said...

Todd is an awesome guy!