Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Eight Things

Eight things I'm passionate about:
1. Logan
2. Tayvi
3. Conley
4. Photography
5. Dance
6. The gospel
7. Family
8. LIFE!

Eight words or phrases I use all the time:
1. Seriously?!
2. I'm not kidding!
3. If you don't stop that...
4. Do you understand me?
5. Mommy Loves You
6. ONE, TWO, ...
7. I'm going crazy!!
8. Be careful!

Eight things I want to do before I die:
1. Own a house! :)
2. Raise my children
3. Meet the Prophet
4. Visit every continent
5. Take my kids to Disney Land
6. Write a song
7. Learn to play the guitar
8. Watch the sun rise on the beach

Eight things I currently want or need:
1. A new bed
2. A time out! :)
3. A vacation
4. A magic wand
5. Sleep
6. No clutter!!
7. A house...my own! :)
8. My own yard

Eight Places I want to visit:
1. Europ
2. Hawaii
3. Egypt-the pyramids!
4. Australia (I want to see a kangaroo)
5. Arches
6. Japan
7. Alaska
8. Zions

Eight Favorite Restaurants:
1. Red Lobster
2. Tucanos
3. Olive Garden
4. Apple Bee's
5. R Pizza
6.
7.
8.

Eight TV show I watch:
1. The Office!!!
2. Biggest Loser
3. So you think you can dance
4. Sesame Street :)
5. Dora the explorer
6. Word girl
7. Super Why
8. Mostly I watch my kids' shows!

Eight People I tag:
1. Lindsey
2. Lindsay
3. Leslie
4. Jana(Mills&Miller)
5. Bridi
6. Nicky
7. Tammy
8. Chanel

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Thanks Jaley....I think about you all the time. Hope things are going well with you.

Tammy

Mills said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

SuperWhy is a popular show in our house too...wish we had a Red Lobster here, I'd love to go!

Mills said...

I learned alot about you, who knew you LOVED kids' shows so much LOL!! I thought you already built a house, did you sell it?

Brandon and Maritza Godfrey said...

Hey I found you looking up something in photography. How are you!? I can't believe that's you little girl I remember running into at Walmart and she was like 4 weeks old (newborn). Where are you living?

Maritza

Mills said...

Hey Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to Conley today....it is today, right???