Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Mixed Emotions...Going Home





Well, as you can see we had some mixed feeling about going home! Our vacation was fabulous, but it's true that "There's no place like home!!" Tayvi was funny...I was putting her in her seat and she was pulling her sad face about having to leave. I said "let's take a picture to remember how sad you were to leave." So I got out the camera, held it up, and immediately Tayvi put on her best smile! I took the picture and of course she wanted to see it. When I showed her, she said, "Ugh, Mom I'm sad. Take another one." So hence the "sad face" picture! Logan was ready to come home and play with friends, and Conley is always smiling!! We are truely so blessed to have such sweet kids! There are days when I really have to talk myslf into feeling that way, LOL, but we really are so blessed!!

3 comments:

McKelle said...

I love, love, love Tayvi's sad face! I can't believe how much Conley looks like Doug! Of course Logan is just as cute as ever! Can't wait to see you guys next month!

Scottie and Tasha said...

Hey it's Tasha (Behling), Tues told me about your blog so I thought I would say Hi!!! I can't believe you have 3 kid! They are as beautiful as their mom! How fun. My blog is private but I'd love to invite you. Email me at scottandtasha@gmail.com

Ashley said...

Hey Jayli

I found your blog and would love to keep up with you guys, I would also like to hear more of what Jake has been up to. Last I heard he was in law school, my husband is also in law school so it would be fun to find out what is going on.

Let me know if it is okay for me to view your blog and add you to my list.

ashandjohnchristiansen.blogspot.com'

You look great and your family is so cute. Your vacation looks like it was a lot of fun.

Ashley
(McKell) Christiansen