Friday, June 6, 2008

First Stop...Sea World








My kids love love love Sea World!! It rained pretty much all day the day that we went, but they didn't care...They were way too excited about all of the fun things to see! We got to have breakfast with the Sesame Street characters and that was so fun! The kids thought it was great to see them and dance and get pictures with them. There was a 4D movie of the characters(Yes, 4D. They actually spray water on you and air bursts around, etc.), and Conley loved that! I held my 3D glasses on him and he sat with them on the whold time. It was fun to watch Logan and Tayvi reach for objects as they POPPED out from the screen! Logan was really excited to see the flamingos. (Funny, I couldn't get Doug away from them 6 years ago when we went there on our Honeymoon!!) Like Father, Like Son! :) Tayvi loved getting splashed! That's the one thing she tells eveyone about it. She'll say, "we saw the animals, and we got SPLASHED!" I just enjoyed seeing all of the excitement in their eyes! I love being a MOM!!!

8 comments:

McKelle said...

I'm so glad you had a great time!! It looks like it was a blast!! YOu'll have to look down through your blog, I was leaving comments on some of your older posts too!

Autumn said...

Hey Jaley! I'm so glad you found my blog! I love catching up with old friends and seeing their happy lives :) I'll be checking your blog often for sure :)

Tuesdee said...

Doug and Jaley! I hope you don't mind me taking a peek at your blog... I found it on McKelle's. Your family is SOOO CUTE!!!

You are more then welcome at our blog anytime. Send me an email and I will send you an invite!

benandtuesdee@gmail.com

It was great to see you guys!

Tuesdee(Behling)

Bre.Sean.Blake said...

We just went there too! It was so much fun. I CAN NOT believe how big your kids are!! Ah...they grow up way to fast. Hope to see you soon!!!

Carrie said...

Hi Jaley! I found your blog through Bridi's, I hope you don't mind me looking at it. Your kids are so cute. Conley is adorable.

You can check out our blog if you want. Just email me and I'll send you an invite.
cbbstilson@gmail.com

Nicky said...

Hey! I found your blog too! Wow, it's a small world! :)

Wades said...

Hi Guys!!


You kids are so cute!! I was excited to find your blog. Hope you don't mind that i check it out. Looks like you guys had lots of fun!!

Lyndsey(Blake) Wade

our blog is loswade.blogspot.com if you ever want to check it out

Charlotte said...

That's funny because my kids HATED the 4D movie at Sea World San Antonio. It was about pirates, so I thought at least Eli would like it. By the time it was over Eli said, "I hate that movie" and stuck his tongue out. Hannah wanted to leave after the first splash of water and Abby was crying. Lowell & I thought it was hilarious, at least the kids reactions were.